Any person who rides on-board a WRTA vehicle is deemed to have accepted
the normal risks that may be encountered when traveling on board a public
vehicle. Drivers are trained to operate in a safe and professional manner at
all times. Passengers are reminded that as with any vehicle traveling on
public roads, sudden stops may occur without warning. Child restraint
systems are installed on all seats as an additional precaution for our younger
For a safe and enjoyable trip as a passenger on the bus I agree to:
• Wear a shirt and shoes.
• Be at the bus stop before the bus is scheduled to arrive.
• Drivers cannot refund money from the fare box.
• Have exact change before boarding. Driver cannot make change
• Only occupy one seat.
• Remain seated while the bus is moving.
• Always use headphones with portable electronic devices.
• Keep conversations private.
• Don't distract the driver.
• Stay behind the white line whenever the bus is in motion.
• Soliciting or loitering are not allowed.
• Passengers may carry up to four grocery-sized bags.
• Passengers must carry their own oxygen, groceries, strollers, carts,
• Do not bring on board hazardous materials or combustibles.
• Carry-on items too large to fit between the seats are too big to
transport on the bus.
• Children must be removed from strollers.
• Strollers must be folded and stowed when the bus is moving.
• Children are strongly encouraged to use the bus restraints.
• Aisles must be kept free and clear of all personal belongings.
• Always safely secure oxygen equipment.
• Keep the bus clean.
• Refrain from fighting, vulgarity, pushing, or disruptive behavior. It is
• Refrain from smoking, eating, or drinking. All food and beverages
must be in sealed containers.
• Companion animals are welcome in a pet carrier or on a leash
under the condition that the animal is under the passenger's control
at all times. Cats must always be in a carrier.
• Service animals are always welcome.
• All mobility device passengers must use the bus restraint system if
they are not using a powered chair. Powered chair passengers are
encouraged to use the bus restraint system.
• All mobility device passengers must use their seat belt or a lap belt
when on the lift.
• The first row of seats is reserved for seniors, the disabled, and
passengers traveling with small children. Passengers not meeting
these requirements must yield the seats in the first row of seats when
requested to do so by the driver.
|Copyright 2013 WRTA Bus Lines. All rights reserved.
Web Hosting by Yahoo!
2554 Airport Drive
Riverton, WY 82501
FOR THE LATEST NEWS SEE OUR
Rider’s Code of Conduct